In today’s technologically advanced world, human beings are becoming lazier by the day. End result? Obesity- a massive problem worldwide. Gizmos, free bingo games, television, online shopping they have all made our lives so much comfortable, but have also made us lazy. In the hustle and the bustle of the city life, most of us are short of time. If you too are unable to find time to exercise, at least you can eat healthy and stay fit. Now when I say healthy food, I’m not asking you to gulp down veggies and fruits even though you don’t like them. How about a healthy scrummy food to delight your taste buds? And all it takes is just a couple of minutes to make them. It’s not implausible, I tell you!
These recipes are easy to make and will keep you svelte and gorgeous as ever. Make sure you do little physical exercises for like 15 minutes at your leisure to shed those extra kilos.
- You can jump start your day with a yummy, healthy smoothie. Make sure you get the ingredients right. Mix strawberries, broccoli, almonds, yogurt, cinnamon in your smoothie. Strawberries and cinnamon boost metabolism. The smoothie will be rich in vitamins and calcium. Give your day a healthy start.
- Spicy Shakshouka. It contains not more than 340 calories. The perfectly poached eggs in spicy tomato with loads of spices, chilli flakes and cinnamon. Nutritious and fat fighting!
- How about blueberry muffins? Mouth-watering isn’t it? Actress Gwenyth Paltrow gave this healthy recipe a whole new makeover. It’s not only rich in anti-oxidants, but also has low fat and is a healthy way to kick start your day.
- How do you like the sound of a tummy filling yummy soup? How can one go wrong with that? Use chicken stock with tad shredded chicken and beans. A healthy substitute to an unhealthy diet which is filling and tastes great at the same time.
- Came across something very interesting and thought must share with my readers- Avocado Salad in a shell. It helps in digestion and reduces belly fat. You must give this one a go!
Add these to your diet and make sure you drink loads of water everyday. They flush out toxins and aid in weight loss.