For over 35 years, Anderson Seafoods has been dedicated to providing the highest quality seafood to our valued customers. They pride themselves on their sustainable, responsible, and ethical approach to harvesting and transporting our products.
Unlike many other seafood companies, Anderson Seafoods is adamantly opposed to the mass production of seafood products. They go to great lengths to ensure our customers receive the highest quality food while also preserving the supply of fish for future generations. In fact, they have some of the finest tilapia and Corvina fillets featured on their website. You can get them delivered right to your door!
Here are some of the steps they take to deliver on their promise of fresh and frozen seafood:
- Customers only deserve the highest quality fish. For this reason, Anderson Seafoods have carefully researched fishing sites across the world and vet them for quality. They avoid areas where fish are known to be diseased, malnourished, or exposed to harmful pollutants.
- They handle seafood very carefully. From the moment they harvest it until it is delivered to you, they make sure it is carefully preserved for freshness and quality.
- They establish close relationships with every brand in their supply chain. Suppliers ought to live up to the same high standards, ethics, and commitment to quality that they do.
- While some seafood companies sell seafood that is filled with filler products, Anderson Seafoods offers only fresh, 100% natural products. Their seafood is packed with essential nutrients, including protein and Omega 3 fatty acids. Since it’s completely natural and fresh, it maintains its taste far longer than seafood you will find elsewhere. Tilapia is especially nutrient rich.
- They have a very dependable distribution channel that allows them to bring seafood to customers throughout the country. They have an excellent relationship with UPS and work with them to ensure food is still in excellent condition by the time it is delivered to your door.
Anderson Seafoods hasn’t wavered from their vision since they opened their doors in 1979. They have consistently delivered top-tier seafood to customers like you since day one.
Types of Seafood
Did you know you could order fresh and frozen seafood delivered straight to your door? Anderson Seafoods harvest seafood from a variety of coasts for a diverse array of delicious and high-quality seafood. They’re particularly well known for selling fresh tilapia and Corvina. Our other products include:
- Alaskan black cod
- Crab meat black fin
- Copper River sockeye salmon
- California walking Salmon
- Thresher shark
- Steelhead trout
- Chilean langostino tails
- Lobster tails
Since they have expanded their fishing sites over the years, you can purchase almost any type of fish from Anderson Seafoods.
Tips After Receiving Your Order
After placing an order from Anderson Seafood, it’s important to keep it in good condition and handle it carefully. Here is some important information that you should follow for safety and quality purposes:
- Immediately refrigerate your fish after you purchase it. Fish tends to lose quality quicker than other foods and needs to be kept at cooler temperatures. Try to store it close to 32 degrees. If you don’t plan to use it right away, it should be placed in the freezer.
- Carefully clean any surface before storing or preparing seafood over it.
- Wash your hands and utensils thoroughly before preparing seafood.
- Always use a clean cutting board. Most kitchen counters are filled with bacteria, which can contaminate your fish.
- Carefully sanitize your counters, cutting boards and other surfaces that come into contact with your fish.
- Keep track of when you purchased your seafood and threw it away promptly after it reaches its expiration date. Seafood is safe to store in a refrigerator for up to four days. You can store it in a freezer for up to three months.
- Always throw seafood out if it starts to smell bad.
- Make sure that your seafood is well cooked before serving. It should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees before it is safe to eat. It is a good idea to check the temperature with a meat thermometer before trying it. Make sure the thermometer is carefully sanitized before and after each use.
It is important to follow seafood handling guidelines as carefully as possible for your health and satisfaction.
Why Customers Across the World Choose Anderson Seafood
Seafood options in many parts of the world are limited. If you don’t live along a coast, you probably won’t have typically many options to buy your favorite seafood. Even if you live on the coast, your options may be limited. Lobster is mostly found along the Pacific Coast, so it’s a rare delicacy for consumers in California and Alaska.
Fortunately, Anderson Seafoods has enabled people around the world to purchase their favorite seafood. They know how to freeze, preserve, and transport it to customers all over the world. Customers can place orders online and expect their products to be in excellent condition upon delivery.